Chapel has a new look! This year we are moving to more specialized Chapels that we have tagged as App sessions. Almost every week, we will be having three Chapels simultaneously: a main session at TRBC, an App session in Pate Chapel, and another App session in the choir room. The App sessions will allow us to have more intimate Chapel settings with our students which will foster deeper understanding and application of the Word of God! Parents, feel free to join us at any time in any location.
About LCA's Campus Pastor
P.J. is married to Pamela L. Preston and is the father of two children K’saan and Kaadia. He is a 1989 graduate of Martinsville High School in Martinsville, VA and a 1994 graduate of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), where...Read more.
Watch the most recent Chapel videos:
- Fear and Anxiety, Mike Rocco, November 30, 2017
- Social Media, Pastor PJ Preston, November 9, 2017
- Holy Spirit (Middle School), Mike Morris, October 26, 2017
- Spiritual Warfare, Pastor Jon Dupin, October 26, 2017
- Leadership, Pastor David Nasser, October 19, 2017
- Racial Reconciliation, Pastor James Hobson, October 12, 2017
- Spiritual Emphasis Week-Day #3, Pastor P.J. Preston, September 14, 2017
- Spiritual Emphasis Week-Day #2, Pastor Robert Madu, September 13, 2017
- Vision Chapel, Superintendent John Patterson, August 31, 2017
(To view Chapels prior to 2017-18, visit our full LCA Chapel Vimeo page.)