Bus Route Information
Please see below for the new route locations for pick up and drop off:
- The Rustburg/Gladys/Appomattox/Lynchburg:
- Bible Baptist Church in Appomattox
- Rustburg Food Lion
- Kedron Baptist Church
- Russell Springs Subdivision
- The Bedford/Forest/Goode/Lynchburg:
- Bedford Walmart
- Forest Shopping Center
- Pick up 221 Post Office (in Goode), Drop off at Brookhill Wesleyan
Parking and traffic flow
All student drivers are expected to park in PTR 5 and PTR 6 (view parking map). All students who use the PTR 5 and 6 parking lots must have a LCA parking decal. Any car without the appropriate decal will be subject to tow.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
1. Download the LCA Vehicle Registration Form or pick one up in the LCA Office of Student Accounts.
2. Fill out the registration form and see Officer Freitas to purchase the decal.
3. You will be given a decal to stick to the windshield of your car. Each student driving a vehicle to school will be assessed a parking fee of $35.00 for the first vehicle that they register and $2.00 for each additional vehicle.
MORNING AND AFTERNOON PARKING AT TOYS R US
We are so grateful for our relationship with Toys R Us. This year, Toys R Us is graciously allowing us to use their parking lot for morning drop off. However, we are asking you to be respectful of the Toys R Us parking lot in the afternoon. Our recommendation is that you not use the Toys R Us parking lot. If you choose to use their parking lot in the afternoon, Toys R Us has humbly asked that you park in a marked parking space. Last year, they had an issue with LCA vehicles parking on their sidewalks and curbs. Again, they are asking that you park in a marked parking spot. Cars that are parked on the sidewalk or curb will be towed by Bee Line Towing Company at your expense. We ask that you please be respectful of their business.
MORNING TRAFFIC FLOW AT LCA
For morning drop off, the right-hand lane of Mountain View Road is designated for ELC vehicles to travel to PTR 4 (ELC parking lot). The left-hand lane is designated for elementary school drop off. (View ELC/Elem School Drop Off Map) All middle and high school students should be dropped off in the lower lot.
AFTERNOON TRAFFIC FLOW AT LCA
For afternoon pickup, beginning at 2:50, both lanes on Mountain View Road will be stationary to the four way stop in preparation for elementary school pick-up. All ELC traffic should maneuver through the lower lot (PTR 6) to get to the ELC. If not, ELC traffic will get stuck in the elementary school pick-up line. All middle and high school students should be picked up in the lower lot.