We understand the decision to enroll in Liberty Christian Academy is carefully weighed against the resources available. Because some families may need tuition assistance, we have a Tuition Assistance (TA) program for those demonstrating genuine financial need. Tuition Assistance is made available by a designated amount in our annual budget, as well as through funds donated by the community specifically for that purpose. All families are asked to conscientiously pursue other means of meeting their tuition needs (such as employment, help from extended family members, utilizing savings, reducing expenses, etc.) before asking the school for assistance.
1. Shannon Pratt, the Director of Enrollment Management is your point of contact for Tuition Assistance and can be reached at email@example.com any questions you may have with this process.
- Everyone MUST re-apply annually during our re-enrollment period with current financial information in order to be considered for tuition assistance. There is no guarantee that assistance will continue for a family from year-to-year.
- New families may apply for Tuition Assistance at the time of submitting the student enrollment application and enrollment fee. If assistance is approved, the outstanding tuition balance will be adjusted once the tuition contract is signed. First, apply for Student Admission, then for Tuition Assistance. This is especially important if you are applying after the May deadline, since funding for assistance may no longer be available.2. Apply for Tuition Assistance online at FACTS Grant & Aid and submit ALL required items by May 1st. All available funding is usually awarded to those who apply by the deadline. If applying after this deadline, funding may be very limited or fully exhausted until the fund is replenished by donations.
- A non-refundable $30 processing fee collected by FACTS is payable at the time of application.
- Required documentation: detailed asset and expense information, tax return and supporting documents from the immediately preceding calendar year.3. The Tuition Assistance Committee will review all applications and uses the FACTS Grant and Aid application assessment as well as supporting documentation in making decisions.
- Information is kept confidential.
- While your student may be admissible to LCA, we may not be able to meet your family’s demonstrated financial need as funds are very limited.
- Tuition Assistance is contingent upon factors such as family financial need and the availability of funds. If qualified, assistance awards may range from 5% to a maximum of 50% of the net tuition due, after application of any appropriate discount.
- FACTS calculates a number of factors in determining family financial need including income, expenses, assets, family size, and the number of children attending LCA. The tuition assistance program is for kindergarten through 12th grade only.
- Tuition Assistance applies to tuition only. All other fees and charges are due in full.
- All applicants will be notified in late May regarding the Tuition Assistance Committee’s decision. If applying after the deadline, notifications will be sent five business days after submission of the application and all required documentation.
- All decisions are final. Please ensure that information is submitted accurately and on time.